Our School is currently closed
(Updated as of March 26, 2020)
Distance learning will take place from March 24- April 24 (Saturday classes are cancelled during this time):
- Your classroom teacher has provided you with lessons and activities to complete while the School is closed.
- Remember, you can read a book, review your notes from class and take advantage of online tools.
- If you need assistance please call your respective campus and leave a message including your name, phone number, and explain what you need help with (if you don’t leave your name and contact information, we won’t be able to get back to you!):
- Harvard St. Campus: 202-797-4700
- Sonia Gutierrez Campus: 202-734-4900
- Healthcare and Insurance Enrollment: If you are uninsured, DC HealthLink has opened a special enrollment period. Call 855.532.5465 to enroll!
- Educated Eats – Coronavirus Worker Relief Fund: If you’re a restaurant or food service worker who may need supplies or community assistance click here.
Small business owners, non-profits and independent contractors can apply to the Recovery Microgrant Program from the DC Government. The application closes on March 31, but you are highly encouraged to apply by March 26. Apply here: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/recovery
Additional Resources for Children and Families:
Due to modified operations we ask that you:
*Suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org