Our School is currently closed
(Updated as of May 5, 2020)
UPDATE: Students, the end of semester is Friday, May 29, 2020 (except for Saturday tuition-based classes that will run through June 13).
*NEW* Click here for Questions & Answers from our Student Town Halls (English, Spanish, አማርኛ, Français)
- Continue to engage with your teacher and contact our Student Services Department if you need support (see numbers below)
- Remember, you can read a book, review your notes from class and take advantage of online tools.
- If you need assistance please call your respective campus and leave a message including your name, phone number, and explain what you need help with (if you don’t leave your name and contact information, we won’t be able to get back to you!):
- Harvard St. Campus: 202-797-4700
- Sonia Gutierrez Campus: 202-734-4900
- Click here for a list of community resources gathered by our Student Services Department (including employment, employment rights, healthcare, food and shelter, etc.)
- Healthcare and Insurance Enrollment: If you are uninsured, DC HealthLink has opened a special enrollment period. Call 855.532.5465 to enroll!
- Educated Eats – Coronavirus Worker Relief Fund: If you’re a restaurant or food service worker who may need supplies or community assistance click here.
Additional Resources for Children and Families:
Due to modified operations we ask that you:
*Suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org