DOCUMENTS TO PROVE DC RESIDENCY
ALL documents must include the student’s name and current DC home address.
|ONE (1) ORIGINAL of the following items|
|Document Must Include|
|Pay Stub||· DC tax withholding for current tax year
· Dated within the past 45 days
| Unexpired Letter confirming Financial Assistance from the DC Government
(Ex: TANF, Medicaid, DC Alliance, Supplemental Security Income)
|· Dated within the past 12 months|
|Tax Form D40||· Certified by DC Office of Tax and Revenue
· Evidence of payment of DC taxes for prior tax year
|Embassy Letter||· Proof of living on embassy property
· Embassy address
· Official embassy seal
|OR IF YOU CANNOT provide one of the previous documents,
you may bring TWO (2) ORIGINALS of the following:
|· Unexpired DC motor vehicle registration
· Unexpired lease or rental agreement and receipt dated within 2 months of registration
· Unexpired DC motor vehicle operator’s permit
· One utility bill and receipt from within 2 months (only gas, electric, and water bills are acceptable)
Funding for the courses offered at the Carlos Rosario School comes from a variety of public and private sources, including the DC government. Therefore, only students who live in Washington, DC are eligible to enroll for most of our classes. The School adheres to DC Public Charter School Board requirements related to students’ proof of DC residency.
For a complete list of documents to prove you live in DC, please click here.
Our career training academies have additional requirements. For more information please visit our career training academies page.