To keep everyone as safe as possible, the school is following DC requirements for health screening.
DC requires that anyone wanting to enter a school building must complete a Daily Health
- A Daily Health Screening must be completed EVERY DAY you plan to enter the school
- It must be completed BEFORE you are allowed into the building. Even for brief visits to
- This is in addition to other School requirements for visiting campus at this time. Until
further notice, all visits to campus must be approved in advance.
- The information shared through the Daily Health Screening is solely for the purpose of
protecting the health and safety of School community members from COVID-19. This
information will be confidentially maintained by the School and will not be a part of
personnel files or official student records.
- If you have questions, please contact your Principal.